Looking for a male red foot in Oregon!

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon Coast
So I have thought about the possibility of adopting or buying a red foot that is for sure a male. I have heard people requesting new homes for obnoxious male animals in the past, so I thought I would throw it out there. I'm in Portland, but we could drive a long way to pick a red foot up in person!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Any chance you made it to the Reptile Show by PDX last weekend? It was at the Holiday Inn.

mlbecker2

San Mateo, California
So I have thought about the possibility of adopting or buying a red foot that is for sure a male. I have heard people requesting new homes for obnoxious male animals in the past, so I thought I would throw it out there. I'm in Portland, but we could drive a long way to pick a red foot up in person!

We have a male redfoot that we got as a baby from a reptile show in San Mateo in April 2010. We do enjoy him but don't have a great option for him during the winter, when he has to be inside. He's friendly - when he's inside, I sometimes let him roam around one of our rooms and if I'm sitting on the floor, he will walk over and try to climb up on my lap! If you are interested, please email me privately (mlbonline @ pobox.com).

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
Be aware, when new people want you to email them off this site, it is probably a scam. Don’t give your email. They can private message you here.

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
If you click on the picture of the person, a box will come up. Then look along the bottom of the box where it says start a conversation and click on that. It will bring up a private message box. I was not saying you are a scammer but we have had a lot of them lately. Over and over, they keep putting in new names from different states and they are actually from Cameroon. We have to be careful because you might pay for a tort from them and get nothing. Just being careful.

mlbecker2

San Mateo, California
If you click on the picture of the person, a box will come up. Then look along the bottom of the box where it says start a conversation and click on that. It will bring up a private message box. I was not saying you are a scammer but we have had a lot of them lately. Over and over, they keep putting in new names from different states and they are actually from Cameroon. We have to be careful because you might pay for a tort from them and get nothing. Just being careful.

Got it. Thank you!