looking for a russian in colorado

memy02

I am looking to get an adult russian tortoise and I know I want to avoid a pet store and I would rather buy my tortoise in person then online. I know there is a reptile expo coming up in a few weeks where I should be able to get a russian but I would rather be able to see where the tortoise grew up and what kind of diet it grew up with. I live near Denver but I am willing to drive a good distance if it means getting to meet the breeder/owner of the tort I'm getting. Any help or suggestions about where to get my tortoise from would be greatly appreciated.

dannylozano10

Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio,tx
I am looking to get an adult russian tortoise and I know I want to avoid a pet store and I would rather buy my tortoise in person then online. I know there is a reptile expo coming up in a few weeks where I should be able to get a russian but I would rather be able to see where the tortoise grew up and what kind of diet it grew up with. I live near Denver but I am willing to drive a good distance if it means getting to meet the breeder/owner of the tort I'm getting. Any help or suggestions about where to get my tortoise from would be greatly appreciated.

Hello memy02 @Tom has Russian baby's for sale matter of fact I'm getting one from him in a couple weeks and he knows what he's doing so I for sure trust him...