Looking for a Sulcata located in kern county

Dani190691

Location (City and/or State)
Taft CA 93268
I want to adopt a sulcata have been working on the enclousure and have a big yard im located in kern county please message me

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I want to adopt a sulcata have been working on the enclousure and have a big yard im located in kern county please message me
I have been looking to rehome my male Sulcata, he is 6 years old and 50 pounds. He's a really easy keeper. My other male Sulcata has turned out to be a female and now that they are both older one has got to go. If we decide you can have him, I will deliver

Dani190691

Taft CA 93268
I have been looking to rehome my male Sulcata, he is 6 years old and 50 pounds. He's a really easy keeper. My other male Sulcata has turned out to be a female and now that they are both older one has got to go. If we decide you can have him, I will deliver
Where are h located? Would love to

Dani190691

Taft CA 93268
Could you pleasemessage me (805)280-3658