Looking for Adult Female Russian Tortoise(s)-SF BAY AREA

Corinne F.

Hi!

I'm looking for healthy Adult Female Russian Tortoises that need to be rehomed or for sale. I already have 1 male Russian that has lived with me for over 10 years, and I am ready to grow my Russian family. I've got nice set ups both indoor and secure outdoor setups suitable for Russian tortoises. We feed a variety of organic leafy greens, zucchini, dandelion greens, alfalfa hay, and even pieces of pumpkin around the fall season. I have a regular exotic vet, that I take Yoda (my russian) to in the Bay Area. Please let me know if you've got what I'm looking for and show me some pictures too!

Thank you!
Corinne
[email protected]

Ezra Zimmer

Hi!

I'm looking for healthy Adult Female Russian Tortoises that need to be rehomed or for sale. I already have 1 male Russian that has lived with me for over 10 years, and I am ready to grow my Russian family. I've got nice set ups both indoor and secure outdoor setups suitable for Russian tortoises. We feed a variety of organic leafy greens, zucchini, dandelion greens, alfalfa hay, and even pieces of pumpkin around the fall season. I have a regular exotic vet, that I take Yoda (my russian) to in the Bay Area. Please let me know if you've got what I'm looking for and show me some pictures too!

Thank you!
Corinne
[email protected]

Hi Corinne, I have just the tortoise you are looking for. I bought her when I had a much bigger yard and could have a good setup for her, but my family moved to a small apartment in the Bay Area. I haven't been able to take good care of her for the past year, and though she seems to be very healthy with a big appetite, I feel guilty for keeping her in not very good conditions. If you are interested, I can email you some photos of her.

CarolynH

Location (City and/or State)
Citrus Heights, CA
Hi Corinne. I have a 9 year old Russian Female Turtle looking for a new warm home. Her name is Tinker and she is very sweet. I bought a male and he is not friendly so they have never mated or been housed together, I am looking for a new place for her. I decided to keep Tony since he is small and needs less space. If interested and you want pictures let me know.