Looking for adult salcuta to adopt in California

Big bear

Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles California
We are in Southern California and we are looking to adopt a large salcuta who will be loved and cared for we have a large Yard for them to roam freely so if anyone is looking to relocate your salcuta or you know of anyone let us know.

Steven Stevens

Southern California
We are in Southern California and we are looking to adopt a large salcuta who will be loved and cared for we have a large Yard for them to roam freely so if anyone is looking to relocate your salcuta or you know of anyone let us know.
I have large Sulcata named Tait approximately 260+ lbs I have had him for over 15 yrs. Moving can't take him where I'm moving. He is currently in Riverside, CA on an acre of land. He's healthy, smart, and gets along with dogs. Great tortoise.

Big bear

Los Angeles California
I have large Sulcata named Tait approximately 260+ lbs I have had him for over 15 yrs. Moving can't take him where I'm moving. He is currently in Riverside, CA on an acre of land. He's healthy, smart, and gets along with dogs. Great tortoise.
Can you please email me or text me pictures of him
I have large Sulcata named Tait approximately 260+ lbs I have had him for over 15 yrs. Moving can't take him where I'm moving. He is currently in Riverside, CA on an acre of land. He's healthy, smart, and gets along with dogs. Great tortoise

Debbie S

Have you adopted yet? I have an adult male, about 15 years old that I am looking for a good home. He comes with a night box.

moses.JPG

Agent99

I have four tortoises I am looking to find homes for. I am in Fullerton, CA. Near Disneyland.