Looking for breeding adult male Russian Tortoise

Kingsley7

Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Hi everyone, I am planning on starting a breeding project with Russian tortoises over the summer and am having trouble finding a breeding male. I locked down two beautiful large (7" plus) females and am trying to at least find a single male to partner them up with. If anyone has any leads it would be greatly appreciated!

Arizona
Hi Kingsley7,
I have an immature male Russian tortoise and I've been looking for a female to breed with him in the future. Only issue is that he's not mature enough yet(only about 1 1/2) years old) and I'm only about 85% sure that he's male. His shell is around 4". I know that he's no where near breeding but I would love to help with your breeding project!

Here's a picture because why not:
IMG_0680.jpg

Arizona
Sorry if I interpreted your message wrong, but I didn't know you meant selling my tort to you. I was thinking(yes, it sounds ridiculous) that we could somehow let the torts meet each other and have them mate so we could obtain eggs. But, I would be glad to help you with your project and maybe make a website since I'm pretty good at that stuff.

Kingsley7

New Jersey
Sorry if I interpreted your message wrong, but I didn't know you meant selling my tort to you. I was thinking(yes, it sounds ridiculous) that we could somehow let the torts meet each other and have them mate so we could obtain eggs. But, I would be glad to help you with your project and maybe make a website since I'm pretty good at that stuff.

Hahahaha ohhhhh im sorry! I thought you meant you would sell your tort, I took your message the wrong way that’s my bad... but maybe in the future we could do that.

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
There is someone in the adoption section looking to rehome a male Russian.