Looking for Hatchling Leopard Tortoise - Southern California

itty06

Location (City and/or State)
California
I would like to purchase a baby leopard tortoise. I live in Southern California. Does anyone know a breeder who has them besides ordering online?

Anxious to get everyone's advice and help.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
@Will has some very nice leopard babies or sale. He's down near San Diego.

poppygirl

Los Angeles, California
I would like to purchase a baby leopard tortoise. I live in Southern California. Does anyone know a breeder who has them besides ordering online?

Are you still looking for Leopard Tortoise? I have 2 that I'm trying to find a home for. They are about 7 months old and they need a good home.

Minority2

Tortoise Hell

Is there a reason why you'll trying to avoid ordering online?

itty06

California
Are you still looking for Leopard Tortoise? I have 2 that I'm trying to find a home for. They are about 7 months old and they need a good home.
Hi. Can you email me some more info [email protected]. Please include how big, what they are eating, do you have both parents and some pictures. Thanks.

Minority2

Tortoise Hell
It just seems a little weird to me, unless I get a recommendation for a good and respectable website to order from.

The tortoise vendor review section is chock-full of feedback from customers on the forum regarding what their interactions and experiences were with various online retailers/breeders and of their operations.

poppygirl

Los Angeles, California
Hi. Can you email me some more info [email protected]. Please include how big, what they are eating, do you have both parents and some pictures. Thanks.
There are pictures on this site in introductions, poppygirl. I don't have the parents, I got them from a neighbor whose torts had eggs which hatched. She gave me two but I don't have the space or right equipment to take care of them.

itty06

California
There are pictures on this site in introductions, poppygirl. I don't have the parents, I got them from a neighbor whose torts had eggs which hatched. She gave me two but I don't have the space or right equipment to take care of them.
i wasn't able to find the picture s if you can send them or a link to the introductions. Thanks.