Looking for help at the Repticon Costa Mesa Show

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
We have a booth at the Repticon Costa Mesa show this weekend to promote the Las Vegas Reptile Expo (which is next month), and we are looking for someone local to that area that can help force flyers on the passerbys and tell them about the upcoming reptile expo in Vegas (I can explain all that to you in a short amount of time on Friday).

You would need to be youthful, presentable and enthusiastic (not literally youthful, just acting like it). No offense to shaggy people, but we don't want any shaggy people. Ditto for people that look like they are on crack (again, no offense to crack users). It would be a paid position for three days (the show starts on Friday AM). I assume my tortoise supply booth will be in the immediate area, across the aisle or whatever, so I can help if needed (working my own booth alone also, I think, but Friday will be a slower day, good for weaning you into the position). You'd have time to run around the show a bit, and get in the show as a vendor, etc.

If interested, shoot me an email at [email protected] sooner than later. I probably won't be keeping up with this thread, so email is best. Thanks!