Looking for help with Pancake Tortoise indoor enclosure.

Pancake88

Location (City and/or State)
US
Hi All,

I have been reading through the past pancake tortoise threads looking for help in designing a new cage. But I have not found enough design ideas. I have a 9 year old pancake tortoise that I have had in the same 5x3 glass enclosure since a hatchling. I am looking to create a new much larger enclosure and was hoping for some ideas and reference photos.

Thanks in advance.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Hi All,

I have been reading through the past pancake tortoise threads looking for help in designing a new cage. But I have not found enough design ideas. I have a 9 year old pancake tortoise that I have had in the same 5x3 glass enclosure since a hatchling. I am looking to create a new much larger enclosure and was hoping for some ideas and reference photos.

Thanks in advance.

If you google Kopje pancake tortoise you will get loads of pics showing their natural habitat and can likely gain ideas from there along with what space you have to work with...indoors as well as out..... :)

Pancake88

US
Is there something you recommend for a general building guide? As currently I just have the converted aquarium for an enclosure.