looking for hermann, greek or russian tortoise in Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephenblock

5 Year Member
Looking for Greek, Hermann or Russian tortoise in Ohio. Preferably in the columbus area. Looking for one that is on the younger side and in good condition.

Steve

HeatherSe

5 Year Member
Hi Steve - are you still looking for a Russian tortoise. I live in Marion, OH and have a Russian tortoise (born January 2012) which I need to find a new home for. I am hoping to sell him with his 75 gallon aquarium, stand, heat lamp, bedding, logs, food/water dishes, pond, plant, etc. but will consider just selling him if you have enclosure already. He is very active and friendly. Everyone comments that he is the most active tortoise that they have seen. loves people and attention. Please let me know if you are interested. I have pics of him and the habitat setup I can text you. Please email or text 740-360-5462 if you are interested. Thank you, heather

Stephenblock said:
Looking for Greek, Hermann or Russian tortoise in Ohio. Preferably in the columbus area. Looking for one that is on the younger side and in good condition.

Steve

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Heather: This is a pretty old thread. You might do better if you try to contact him through PM or email.

Status
Not open for further replies.