Looking for loving home for male Russian Tortoise adult

Patricia@tswellness

Location (City and/or State)
NY
We have had a male Russian Tortoise for the past 15 years and are looking for a loving home for him. He is really mellow and likes attention. An outdoors pen should be available for him during the warmer weather. We would provide the lighting, our indoor pen and all rocks, etc. to whoever will give him a loving and safe home. His name is Ivan. Let me know via this forum if you are interested. We are in Texas but would be willing to travel a bit if we have to. Thanks.
Patricia

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Patricia:

I'm sorry you have to give Ivan up. That's never easy.

In order to keep our Forum as a "Conversation" forum, and not get bogged down with a lot of classified ads from people who only join to sell stuff, we have a 100 post rule. That is, new members must have made 100 posts before they can post a tortoise for sale. Now, if you're just giving Ivan away to a good home, and not asking a fee, I'll move your thread over to the Adoptions section.

(Your profile tells us you're in New York???)

Patricia@tswellness

NY
Hi Patricia:

I'm sorry you have to give Ivan up. That's never easy.

In order to keep our Forum as a "Conversation" forum, and not get bogged down with a lot of classified ads from people who only join to sell stuff, we have a 100 post rule. That is, new members must have made 100 posts before they can post a tortoise for sale. Now, if you're just giving Ivan away to a good home, and not asking a fee, I'll move your thread over to the Adoptions section.

(Your profile tells us you're in New York???)
Hi Yvonne,
I am looking for someone to adopt him - not sell him - I could never do that. I can barely have someone adopt him. I am from NY originally but moved to Texas so I need to change that. Thank you for moving my post over to Adoptions. Keep your fingers crossed!

anubis2010

5 Year Member
Hi Yvonne,
I am looking for someone to adopt him - not sell him - I could never do that. I can barely have someone adopt him. I am from NY originally but moved to Texas so I need to change that. Thank you for moving my post over to Adoptions. Keep your fingers crossed!

Howdy! What city in Texas, if in Houston I'll definitely take him. Thanks

Mariopuppup

Lake Charles Louisiana
We have had a male Russian Tortoise for the past 15 years and are looking for a loving home for him. He is really mellow and likes attention. An outdoors pen should be available for him during the warmer weather. We would provide the lighting, our indoor pen and all rocks, etc. to whoever will give him a loving and safe home. His name is Ivan. Let me know via this forum if you are interested. We are in Texas but would be willing to travel a bit if we have to. Thanks.
Patricia
I'm in lake Charles Louisiana are you close?

Tortoise lover111

Dallas tx
Is he by any chance still available?? I have been looking for a Russian tortoise or Herman’s for a while now and I am finally noticing this website 😆