Looking for other tortoise keepers in Ontario, Canada

LoganAndPoky

Location (City and/or State)
Ontario
My name is Logan and im from Southwestern Ontario im hoping to find other tortoise keepers that enjpy it as much as i do.

minnesota
Hello,
Im not from Canada, but I'm in minnesota - somewhat close..... cold anyway lol. Doesn't seem to be too many of us crazy tort people up here in the north.

LoganAndPoky

Ontario
Hello guys today it was 18 degrees out the sun wasnt shining but it was nice and yeah here up north not much but some people are dedicated as am i ,Logan

Reptilony

QC, CAN
My name is Logan and im from Southwestern Ontario im hoping to find other tortoise keepers that enjpy it as much as i do.
Hi Logan, I think having a tortoise up north is not ideal and a challenge to provide good care to tortoises but it can be done with a lot of time and money. If you live in south Ontario that meens you get at least some the warmest weather in Canada so that's good, im in Québec near Montréal and I have a yearling sulcata. What do you keep?

LoganAndPoky

Ontario
Hi Logan, I think having a tortoise up north is not ideal and a challenge to provide good care to tortoises but it can be done with a lot of time and money. If you live in south Ontario that meens you get at least some the warmest weather in Canada so that's good, im in Québec near Montréal and I have a yearling sulcata. What do you keep?
I have a 4 month old sulcata nice to meet you

Reptilony

QC, CAN
I have a 4 month old sulcata nice to meet you
Nice to meet you too maybe we will be able to share some of our experience with heating sheds in our cold cold winters later! At least im not the only crazy guy with a sulcata in Can! But now it's spring time!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Hello,
Im not from Canada, but I'm in minnesota - somewhat close..... cold anyway lol. Doesn't seem to be too many of us crazy tort people up here in the north.
There's a bunch of us keeping tortoises in the "north"...I keep Sulcata in the PNW...may not get as cold as MN or Canada...but we get ice and snow...welcome