looking for rep-cal tortoise food wholesale

minhloc1402

Location (City and/or State)
Long Xuyen
Hello everyone, i'm a new member so i don't know if i post here is right or wrong. i'm in Vietnam and i want to import wholesale Rep-Cal food but i cannot find any contact. If someoone here have a contact of the factory or even a distributor in the U.S that sale good price please tell me, many thanks for reading, sorry for my bad english.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
All I can find are distributors, not the factory. But there are other better foods. Why Rep-Cal?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I found this for you:

Rep-Cal� Research Labs P.O. Box 727 Los Gatos, CA 95031
1-800-406-6446 408-370-9386
Fax 408-370-9398

minhloc1402

Long Xuyen
All I can find are distributors, not the factory. But there are other better foods. Why Rep-Cal?
Hi admin Yvonne G.
I want to buy Rep-Cal because that's well-known brand in Vietnam, they also produce food for other reptiles like iguana, bearded dragon...that i can sell them in VN. i also import Mazuri, i can find Mazuri Company and contact them so i just want to ask about Rep-Cal. Thanks for your information of Rep-Cal Research Labs, i also find that on google, but i cannot call them directly, i want to find an email address that i can connect to make a deal. I used to order and import Rep-Cal tortoise food from website: reptilesupplyco.com and ship by air but the price is little high, so i want to find another contact that i can make a bigger order with better price and ship by sea, i found website: petmountain.com but i dont know if they are good or not, if you have any distributors please tell me so i can contact them. thank you so much.