Looking for Reputable Gargoyle Gecko Breeder

Jordan M.

Location (City and/or State)
FL
Howdy folks!

I've been looking into getting into gargoyle geckos for a while now and fell in love with some at the National Reptile Expo a couple of weeks ago! I was looking for some input on who to buy from when it comes time for me to purchase my first gargoyle gecko. I live in south FL, so I'd prefer a Florida breeder, but I'm open to anyone that y'all have had good experiences with.

Thank you so much!

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
Howdy folks!

I've been looking into getting into gargoyle geckos for a while now and fell in love with some at the National Reptile Expo a couple of weeks ago! I was looking for some input on who to buy from when it comes time for me to purchase my first gargoyle gecko. I live in south FL, so I'd prefer a Florida breeder, but I'm open to anyone that y'all have had good experiences with.

Thank you so much!
Did you happen to make any notes of which vendors at the National Reptile Breeders Expo were offering gargoyle geckos? If so, some of the forum members might be able to weigh in on the reputations of particular vendors (in the vendor reviews section).

I was at the NRBE this year, but I wasn't paying much attention to the geckos because we were in the market for a bearded dragon. :)

If you're trying to remember or figure out which vendors at the NRBE had them, you might try contacting Wayne Hill. It's a big expo that takes a huge amount of effort, but now that it's been a couple weeks or so, it might be a good time to contact him.

You might also check with The Gourmet Rodent (based near Gainesville, FL). One of their specialties is leopard geckos. I don't know if they breed gargoyle geckos or not, but they could probably point you in the right direction. I've seen TGR's operation before, and it is impressive! :)

Jordan M.

FL
Did you happen to make any notes of which vendors at the National Reptile Breeders Expo were offering gargoyle geckos? If so, some of the forum members might be able to weigh in on the reputations of particular vendors (in the vendor reviews section).

I was at the NRBE this year, but I wasn't paying much attention to the geckos because we were in the market for a bearded dragon. :)

If you're trying to remember or figure out which vendors at the NRBE had them, you might try contacting Wayne Hill. It's a big expo that takes a huge amount of effort, but now that it's been a couple weeks or so, it might be a good time to contact him.

You might also check with The Gourmet Rodent (based near Gainesville, FL). One of their specialties is leopard geckos. I don't know if they breed gargoyle geckos or not, but they could probably point you in the right direction. I've seen TGR's operation before, and it is impressive! :)

Thank you so much for your response! I seriously appreciate it!

I ended up going to the Pembroke-Pines Repticon to chase after one of the vendors that I saw at NRBE and purchased my first ever gargoyle gecko!
I'll definitely be looking at The Gourmet Rodent too in case they breed gargs or I happen to fancy another leopard gecko! XD

Thank you again!

Kaeloni

Montana
Congrats!! I’ve had a female gargoyle gecko for 7 years. She’s the most chill, low maintenance reptile I’ve ever had.
IMG_5780.jpg