LOOKING FOR WELL KNOW REPUTABLE SULCATA BREEDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spur Thigh Guy

5 Year Member
Looking for a well known sulcata breeder preferably with a website. Recently had a hatchling pass away and am looking for a yearling or an older hatchling that is a bit more established.

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cary, NC
Here again we have a poster who will not put his location. There are a lot of good breeders throughout the US. Ideally being closer could make a purchase in person instead of ship. So how bout posting your location?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
OOHHH!!! MEEE! MMMEEEEEE!!!

I'm a reputable breeder, but no website. Just lots of healthy well started babies that grow and thrive and eat everything you put in front of them.

Spur Thigh Guy

5 Year Member
Here again we have a poster who will not put his location. There are a lot of good breeders throughout the US. Ideally being closer could make a purchase in person instead of ship. So how bout posting your location?
I'm in Hattiesburg, MS. Pretty sure there aren't any breeders anywhere near me. You'll just have to take my word

Spur Thigh Guy

5 Year Member
OOHHH!!! MEEE! MMMEEEEEE!!!

I'm a reputable breeder, but no website. Just lots of healthy well started babies that grow and thrive and eat everything you put in front of them.
Tom do you have any yearlings?

deadheadvet

10 Year Member!
Cary, NC
If Tom can not get you taken care of:
Colton Jones and Bob Blome in Ariz. have Sulcatas often . I trust them very much. You can find them on F.B.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Looking for a well known sulcata breeder preferably with a website. Recently had a hatchling pass away and am looking for a yearling or an older hatchling that is a bit more established.

Before you buy a hatchling from anyone, read these. These two threads will explain what is going on and help you to understand which questions to ask the breeder:
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/how-to-incubate-eggs-and-start-hatchlings.124266/
http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/hatchling-failure-syndrome.23493/

I wouldn't buy a baby from, or recommend anyone who:
-Doesn't soak babies daily
-Keeps babies outside more than an hour a day
-Keeps babies on dry substrate
-Keeps babies in open topped tubs with low humidity

Status
Not open for further replies.