Looking like 100 at 5 weeks lol

Sarah2020

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
London, UK
Oooo that’s a good idea, to start off a crème egg, then maybe a small Easter egg, then a medium one and so on! Great idea! 😂
Haha keep us posted, looking forward to the posts. On a serious note it is great to keep a tort weight log and weight weekly initially on kitchen digital scales with your tort balanced on a ramekin or in a container or it will walk off 😀. Later you will need human weigh scales but that can be a future challenge. Some also use a soft pencil and circle round the shell onto card ie inside of a cereal packet box but that is your call. I find the weight log beneficial as you can immediately find weight loss or gain and adjust down etc....

Last edited:

Beanmiester

Location (City and/or State)
Exeter
Haha keep us posted, looking forward to the posts. On a serious note it is great to keep a tort weight log and weight weekly initially on kitchen digital scales with your tort balanced on a ramekin or in a container or it will walk off 😀. Later you will need human weigh scales but that can be a future challenge. Some also use a soft pencil and circle round the shell onto card ie inside of a cereal packet box but that is your call. I find the weight log beneficial as you can immediately find weight loss or gain and adjust down etc....
Yes I’ve been weighing and measuring her weekly, she’s doubled in weight since I’ve had her and has grown 2 cm in a month lol