1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Looking to adopt a Russian Tortoise in Pa or NY area

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by macky2002, May 20, 2018.

1. macky2002

macky2002 New Member

I am looking to adopt a Russian Tortoise or any other Tortoise I have a baby Sulcata right now and would like something smaller also would like it older and friendly also person would be willing to drive to meet me at least half way to deliver
  2. ILuvDogz

ILuvDogz New Member

(These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Hi Macky2002...I have a 4 1/2 year-old Russian Tortoise named Borgie. I would be willing to meet you half way. I am giving him to the right home. He is SO sweet, but I just cannot take care of him any more. If you are interested, he comes with a beautiful, large enclosure called “The Tortoise Palace”. It has 2 rooms in it, and he is happy in there. I also have a $50.00 MVB Bulb, water conditioner, calcium spray and his food and water bowls. I live near Niagara Falls, NY. My name is Laurie.
  3. macky2002

macky2002 New Member

I would love him he would have a great home with me and would be spoiled it would be great to meet half way it would have to be a weekend my husband works during the week just let me know where, time and day and please make a list of foods he eats and how he likes them and anything else you think I need to know write it down on a paper for me I really like to know this to keep the routine the same he will be my 2nd baby I cant wait I am very excited thank you
  4. ILuvDogz

ILuvDogz New Member

We will set something up. We would have to meet you on a Friday or a Sunday. Most likely a Sunday. Elliottville would be half way. It’s a nice little ski town. I need to know your name and have a number to reach you at, and I will give you mine as well. It is too dangerous out here in public to give out that information. Thanks!
  5. macky2002

macky2002 New Member

6. macky2002

macky2002 New Member

How can I remove this