Looking to adopt a Sulcata Tortoise

Gtort.com

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas
I live in Shingle Springs CA and I am looking to adopt a sulcata tortoise. Don’t want a hatchling there are too many adult animals out there that need a forever home. If you have one that you can no longer take care of, because you’re moving, don’t have the time or just don’t want it anymore I would love to give it a home. I live on 4.25 acres and the property is completely fenced and tortoise proofed I would prefer a female sense I already have a female but I’m willing to take in a male I have enough room to separate them so they don’t bread. Please consider me if you need to rehome your baby thanks
Hi .. I am actually thinking I might have to re home my baby Franklin.. he is a boy, I have had him since he was 6 months old, he is now 5 years old and I love him dearly, my situation is going to change during the next 6 months and I don’t think I’ll be able to give him the space he needs.. I am willing to talk with someone who has everything he will need and more if I have to let him go to a larger place with as much love for him as possible if you are interested in chatting with me and exchanging pictures you could email me at [email protected]
Thank you

Jimverde5

Location (City and/or State)
Cottonwood Arizona
I live in Shingle Springs CA and I am looking to adopt a sulcata tortoise. Don’t want a hatchling there are too many adult animals out there that need a forever home. If you have one that you can no longer take care of, because you’re moving, don’t have the time or just don’t want it anymore I would love to give it a home. I live on 4.25 acres and the property is completely fenced and tortoise proofed I would prefer a female sense I already have a female but I’m willing to take in a male I have enough room to separate them so they don’t bread. Please consider me if you need to rehome your baby thanks