Looking to adopt an older sulcata in the Sarasota Fl area

R&R

Location (City and/or State)
Sarasota Florida
We have 2 acres of land, and we would like to adopt or rescue an older tortoise who needs a forever home. We have the space, and lots of land that is enclosed to keep it safe. I’ll remove this thread when we find one to rescue/ adopt. I joined this group because maybe someone knows of a large tortoise that needs a forever home. After we find one, I’ll remain a member to learn all about them!

jojay327

10 Year Member!
Elgin, South Carolina
We have 2 acres of land, and we would like to adopt or rescue an older tortoise who needs a forever home. We have the space, and lots of land that is enclosed to keep it safe. I’ll remove this thread when we find one to rescue/ adopt. I joined this group because maybe someone knows of a large tortoise that needs a forever home. After we find one, I’ll remain a member to learn all about them!
I know this was a long time ago but I have a huge male about 14 years old raised by my family since he was a baby. He's perfect friendly and never burrows. We are in Elgin South Carolina and we are moving at the end of August so my son can chase his baseball dreams. If interested let me know and we can discuss further. Thanks for your time. Jason

Last edited by a moderator:

R&R

Sarasota Florida
I know this was a long time ago but I have a huge male about 14 years old raised by my family since he was a baby. He's perfect friendly and never burrows. We are in Elgin South Carolina and we are moving at the end of August so my son can chase his baseball dreams. If interested let me know and we can discuss further. Thanks for your time. Jason
Yes hello jojay I sent you a message. I didn’t receive a notification that you responded, and I just saw this. Yes we haven’t rescued a sulcata yet, and we are still interested in adopting one that needs a forever home. I adjusted my settings for this forum, so if you reply, I hope I receive your response. Thank you for your message!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ink