looking to adopt leopard tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinax182

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Springfield, Massachusetts
i live in springfield, ma. and have been watching craigslist for awhile hoping for a leopard tortoise, but have had no luck. is there anyone on here rehoming a leopard? any size and sex doesn't matter. thank you !

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
stinax182 said:
i live in springfield, ma. and have been watching craigslist for awhile hoping for a leopard tortoise, but have had no luck. is there anyone on here rehoming a leopard? any size and sex doesn't matter. thank you !

Actually there is a new one looking for a home.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You probably won't find a free one. However there is an adult one on the Flint Michigan area craigslist if you don't mind a bit of a drive. They may ship, not sure. Good luck. I believe fauna classified has sone adults and hatchlings for sale.

stinax182

5 Year Member
Springfield, Massachusetts
wellington said:
You probably won't find a free one. However there is an adult one on the Flint Michigan area craigslist if you don't mind a bit of a drive. They may ship, not sure. Good luck. I believe fauna classified has sone adults and hatchlings for sale.

i would definitely pay around 120$ depending on location and shipping.

Jacqui said:

thank you thank you! i messaged them and am waiting anxiously. we're not close so hopefully shipping will work out.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Eweezyfosheezy ships throughout the USA I think. Send him a PM! (but he does charge of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.