Looking to ADOPT Sulcata Tortoise. So cal or one state away.

Kirsten490

Location (City and/or State)
Menifee, ca
I am looking to adopt a Sulcata Tortoise. Any age and gender. I live in southern ca but would be willing to drive up to 8 hours. I have a huge back yard with lots of grass and experience with the species previously!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I am looking to adopt a Sulcata Tortoise. Any age and gender. I live in southern ca but would be willing to drive up to 8 hours. I have a huge back yard with lots of grass and experience with the species previously!
Do you already have a heated night box ready to go?

Wendy@Sue

5 Year Member
Do you already have a heated night box ready to go?
Hi Kristin, I wish we lived closer, I live in Michigan & have a 8 year female, about 35 pounds & very sweet. Good luck!
Wendy

snowjg

Santa Clarita, Ca
I have a 15 year old male sulcate that weighs about 90 lbs. I live in Santa Clarita Ca. Unfortunately, I my work is transferring me to another state that would be too cold for him. I need to find him a good home. Are you still looking for one?Sheldon03.jpg