Looking to adpt Sulcata Tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustrose

5 Year Member
I live in Ct. and am looking to adopt a Sulcata. Have large fenced area for summer and heated room in barn for winter. Currently have a Leopard and two red foot tortoises.

TeriBooher

5 Year Member
mustrose said:
I live in Ct. and am looking to adopt a Sulcata. Have large fenced area for summer and heated room in barn for winter. Currently have a Leopard and two red foot tortoises.

Do you have room for two sulcata? I have two that have been together since they were hatchings. My son who originally got them is going off to college and they need a new forever home any time between now and next summer. They weigh about 20 lb. each. They are used to summers outside but are now in a large caged in area in my basement. (We live in Ohio) My husband's family lives in Maine and we travel up that way occassionally. They are very healthy but would be happier in a larger area in the winter. They exercise in my kitchen and are happy when they are out roaming. I can take pictures and and measurements if you want. They were tiny hatchlings when we got them and we've had them 5 years. Let me know if you're interested.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Teri:

It would be better if you reply to the Original Poster through his email or PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.