Looking to buy a Hatchling-6 month old Russian tortoise female

Grace-Sophia

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Hello all,
This may not be in The right thread, so please feel free to move it if needed. I am looking to purchase a hatchling to six month old Russian tortoise that possibly was bred in conditions that make it female. I’m looking to purchase from a reputable breeder that I might either be able to pick up, which I am in Frisco Texas, or that might be able to ship to me safely. This tortoise will be getting a 5‘ x 5‘ enclosure with proper lighting UV and humidity as well as diet and care, she will also have access to outside when weather permits, and when she is old enough. I already and the proud owner of three tortoises two Herman’s, and one Russian. And I would love to expand my little creep to four. if you might be someone that might be able to talk to me further please just message me separately or just post a comment down below and I would be happy to talk more. i’m looking to get one possibly during the summertime so maybe anywhere from like May to July. I hope that y’all all stay safe and have a blessed rest of your Friday!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Hello all,
This may not be in The right thread, so please feel free to move it if needed. I am looking to purchase a hatchling to six month old Russian tortoise that possibly was bred in conditions that make it female. I’m looking to purchase from a reputable breeder that I might either be able to pick up, which I am in Frisco Texas, or that might be able to ship to me safely. This tortoise will be getting a 5‘ x 5‘ enclosure with proper lighting UV and humidity as well as diet and care, she will also have access to outside when weather permits, and when she is old enough. I already and the proud owner of three tortoises two Herman’s, and one Russian. And I would love to expand my little creep to four. if you might be someone that might be able to talk to me further please just message me separately or just post a comment down below and I would be happy to talk more. i’m looking to get one possibly during the summertime so maybe anywhere from like May to July. I hope that y’all all stay safe and have a blessed rest of your Friday

Maybe @tortstork can be a source

Grace-Sophia

Texas
@Maro2Bear thank you so much! I will definitely look into this!

Also, if anyone has female Russians, please post a pic down below with their name and personality! I would love some inspo and motivation!

HoosierTort

Indianapolis
Hello all,
This may not be in The right thread, so please feel free to move it if needed. I am looking to purchase a hatchling to six month old Russian tortoise that possibly was bred in conditions that make it female. I’m looking to purchase from a reputable breeder that I might either be able to pick up, which I am in Frisco Texas, or that might be able to ship to me safely. This tortoise will be getting a 5‘ x 5‘ enclosure with proper lighting UV and humidity as well as diet and care, she will also have access to outside when weather permits, and when she is old enough. I already and the proud owner of three tortoises two Herman’s, and one Russian. And I would love to expand my little creep to four. if you might be someone that might be able to talk to me further please just message me separately or just post a comment down below and I would be happy to talk more. i’m looking to get one possibly during the summertime so maybe anywhere from like May to July. I hope that y’all all stay safe and have a blessed rest of your Friday!
I have a holdback from last year I might let go of. Incubated at 88.5 so should be female. Message me and we can discuss.