Looking to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

klinej50

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio Texas
Hi I am looking for a Indian star tortoise and I really want to buy from the forum because y'all seem to have healthier tortoises for sale. I live in San Antonio Texas and am okay with shipping. I haven't been able to find anyone to buy one from so please let me know if you are willing to sell one to me. Looking for a yearling or older but always willing to think about a hatchling.

klinej50

5 Year Member
San Antonio Texas
Price isn't really a big deal for me.

I would prefer an older tortoise though. Just because I have learned how hard it is to raise a hatchling. I am currently raising two leopard hatchlings and in my opinion I am doing a great job but I think it would be easier to just skip that age.

IBeenEasy

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
hey bro, check out ( theturtlesource.com) . i order'd my tort there this year...they had great reviews..and my tort is live and healthy..i've had her for about 7 months..and shes doing great...its a good place to deal with!

klinej50

5 Year Member
San Antonio Texas
Thanks yeah that's were I got my two leopard torts from but all they have us hatchlings and I am really hoping to get a older one.

jtrux

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
faunaclassifieds or kingsnake classifieds might be a better place to look.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Here is the kingsnake star section, first one is a year old star 450 shipped not bad.
http://market.kingsnake.com/index.php?cat=13

Males will be cheaper if your wanting anything older usually about 500-700 depending on size and pattern. Females are a little more and the bigger they are the new they cost. Good thing about young ones is they are unsexed and you can have a female possibly

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
Sorry. I was going by the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.