Looking to help a friend rehome her sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

mary t

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Lakeland, florida
I live in Lakeland, florida( between Tampa and Orlando). I have a friend/co- worker that has a 10 year old male that needs to find a new home- not by her choice- ( due to loss of jobs and downsizing) anyway.. I told her I would do whatever I could to help her find him a great new home.. I can't take him because I don't have the space for two males.. I'm not sure of his condition at this point, she will be sending me pictures.. I plan on supporting him until we find the right home.. Please PM me if you are interested or know someone that maybe! Thanks...

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
Awww, that's sweet of you to help. I'm in Florida, too! I have enough animals to keep me busy, though. Good luck finding a great home for this guy. :)

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
staticmap

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
mary t said:
I live in Lakeland, florida( between Tampa and Orlando). I have a friend/co- worker that has a 10 year old male that needs to find a new home- not by her choice- ( due to loss of jobs and downsizing) anyway.. I told her I would do whatever I could to help her find him a great new home.. I can't take him because I don't have the space for two males.. I'm not sure of his condition at this point, she will be sending me pictures.. I plan on supporting him until we find the right home.. Please PM me if you are interested or know someone that maybe! Thanks...

Just to let everyone know... As of now Raphael has a new home. His owner is heart broken over having to give him up but knows its for the best.. I'm confident that the home she choose from the PM I got will be the best fit for everyone.. Thank you again for everyone's interest.. You guys truly are the best! Thanks again, mary

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
See that's what I like to here! Suppose you didn't help and that Sulcata went to a terrible home! It's good that people who know how to care for tortoise's help other people make good decisions in finding the right home! Good to here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.