Looking to potentially rehome my baby

valloveshertort

Location (City and/or State)
FL
Hi all. I have a sweet little Russian named Tango, and while I love him very very much, I am considering re-homing him. There’s a few reasons I have come to this conclusion, but the main issue is that I am back in college. This means:

1. I don’t have a lot of time to dedicate to his care
2. I am not able to work because I am in school full time, so I do not have the financial capability to care for his needs the way they should be cared for

- he has an outdoor and an indoor enclosure, but both are really not large enough for what he SHOULD have and would be happiest having. But due to VERY limited funds, I am not able to get him anything larger and won’t be for the foreseeable future.

- I recognize & am willing to admit that I did not do my due dilligence in truly understanding the care he needs BEFORE I adopted him. I love him so so much, but it is clear to me that he is just not thriving with me, and I don’t know that he ever will. He should be with someone who knows what they’re doing and can give him the best life he can have.

I am in Jacksonville, FL

pls let me know if you have any interest. I want to make sure he goes to an experienced owner who will love him the way that I do