Looking to purchase a baby Sulcata tortoise

Heybethany19

Location (City and/or State)
Kansas
I’m looking for the best place online or how to find a breeder to get a baby sulcata tortoise from

tgirl23

Southern California
You should get your sulcata from Lance. He has an ad up in the sale section with all his info. We just picked ours up from him yesterday and we are totally inlove! @Lancecham

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Yep, I second Lance as well, We purchased our Sully from Lance five plus years ago & never one issue! Ever. Give @Lancecham a shout. See what he has.

Of course @Tom always seems to be waist high in hatchlings too.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
You should get your sulcata from Lance. He has an ad up in the sale section with all his info. We just picked ours up from him yesterday and we are totally inlove! @Lancecham
What am I??? Chopped liver??? :p

Just kidding. Lance has a great track record and is also a great place to get sulcata baby.

tgirl23

Southern California
What am I??? Chopped liver??? :p

Just kidding. Lance has a great track record and is also a great place to get sulcata baby.

Lol! Well if she was asking for a leopard you would have been my go to! Lol. I love my leopard! I knew Lance had some in stock now. I didnt know you did too. ?

I also highly recommend @Tom ! His babies are well taken care of and he wrote the entire sulcata guide so you know he's the best. ?

Reactions: Tom

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Lol! Well if she was asking for a leopard you would have been my go to! Lol. I love my leopard! I knew Lance had some in stock now. I didnt know you did too. ?

I also highly recommend @Tom ! His babies are well taken care of and he wrote the entire sulcata guide so you know he's the best. ?
Pssshhhhh... To late now. :mad:

:p:D:cool: