Looking to re-home a 14 year old male sulcata, SoCal

mvickers

Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, CA
Hello, I have a 14 year old male Sulcata. My circumstances have changed, and after 14 years of taking care of him, I can no longer do so. Please respond if you have any interest or know of anyone who would like to care for him._MG_2033.jpeg

Mel from hell

Adams Center. Ny
I’m so sorry this is happening to you. How upsetting this must all be. I hope a warmer weather member can take him. But If.....
I now, sadly live in NY. But if u get down to the wire n are stuck, please private message me, ok? I will do anything I can. I could set up one of my horse stalls to suit him/her. For the winter. They’re heated.
I adore, Sulcatas. Please let us know if he gets a home, ok? Best wishes. Mel

mvickers

San Diego, CA
I’m so sorry this is happening to you. How upsetting this must all be. I hope a warmer weather member can take him. But If.....
I now, sadly live in NY. But if u get down to the wire n are stuck, please private message me, ok? I will do anything I can. I could set up one of my horse stalls to suit him/her. For the winter. They’re heated.
I adore, Sulcatas. Please let us know if he gets a home, ok? Best wishes. Mel
you are most kind, thank you.

Mel from hell

Adams Center. Ny
You are most welcome:) I will b here if u get stuck. I no longer make enough $, to fly her in so you’d have to do that part. Hopefully, a kind hearted member in the South, could take her in. I’m rooting for you.