Looking to rehome a 3 year old Hermann's Tortoise in Lincoln Nebraska

Location (City and/or State)
Lincoln, NE
I have a 3 year old Hermann's Tortoise (maybe a tad younger), about 5 inches long, 4 across, or so. I have a tortoise table for it as well, but I really want him/her (not sure) to go to someone who has a lot more space than this. I have an open area for him/her in the summer time in an outbuilding and he/she runs around a LOT. I want her/him to have a better life than i'm currently able to provide. No charge, but I'm not wanting to ship in winter time, so hopefully someone here lives close.

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
Im very interested but I am in NY. Would definitely have to ship, which I would gladly pay. Not ideal, I know but keep me in mind. Thanks.

gurgleblaster

Charlotte
I have a 3 year old Hermann's Tortoise (maybe a tad younger), about 5 inches long, 4 across, or so. I have a tortoise table for it as well, but I really want him/her (not sure) to go to someone who has a lot more space than this. I have an open area for him/her in the summer time in an outbuilding and he/she runs around a LOT. I want her/him to have a better life than i'm currently able to provide. No charge, but I'm not wanting to ship in winter time, so hopefully someone here lives close.
I am in the NC area and have a female Herman's I have a separate enclosure already ready as I was looking to get some more this spring.

huntevans20

Kansas CIty
I live close and am willing to come pick up. Message me to get my phone number and we can set up a time

Turtlegurl444

Bellevue
Im very interested and live in Omaha, please feel free to message me so we can talk more about your little one. Thank you!

Lincoln, NE
Sorry everyone, i ended up finding a great home for her a couple of days ago and just haven't been back here to close this out.