Looking to Rehome Adult Male Sulcata

mgvernon

Location (City and/or State)
Birmingham
I am looking to rehome my adult male sulcata. He currently lives and roams our grass covered yard, but unfortunately we are down sizing and cannot bring him. I am located in Alabama but willing to work out how to get him to his new home. If you are interested please feel free to PM me for more info.

saleena.lewis

Massachusetts
Would you be willing to ship? If so that would make a lot of people more interested. How much of a rehoming fee are you asking?

mgvernon

Birmingham
No rehoming fee, just looking for someone who is experienced and will take great care. If shipping is required, I am willing if shipping costs are paid for by new owner.

Amylovestorts

Hendersonville, NC
I am looking to rehome my adult male sulcata. He currently lives and roams our grass covered yard, but unfortunately we are down sizing and cannot bring him. I am located in Alabama but willing to work out how to get him to his new home. If you are interested please feel free to PM me for more info.
Just curious if he is available and what size he is. Thank you

Kevin Metz

Weston WV
I would be interested in taking your turtle, please advise if he is still available. If you have pics, that would be great.

Tony5

GA
Hi, I am very love this pet, My zep code 30068 Georgia, I will pay all fee plus shipping charge. Thank you.

Atubbs03

Benton,Ar
No rehoming fee, just looking for someone who is experienced and will take great care. If shipping is required, I am willing if shipping costs are paid for by new owner.
I am very interested in your Sulcata. My husband and I have a young one already that lives in an enclosure inside. Our yard is completely equipped for a larger Sulcata. We had one for several years and he passed recently due to illness and it has broken all of our hearts. We live in Arkansas. Email me if you are still looking
[email protected]