Looking to rehome my 8 month old Russian tortoise..

jamie.lynn1121

Location (City and/or State)
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and I’m looking for a good home for my tortoise. My dog recently got really sick and we ended up so far spending $15,000 on vet bills for him.. right now I just feel I am not the best home for my Russian and want him to have a better home where you will get the love he deserves. He is really friendly and just needs a forever home with someone who can provide for him. Thanks!

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I sent ya a message

Elenka

los angeles
I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and I’m looking for a good home for my tortoise. My dog recently got really sick and we ended up so far spending $15,000 on vet bills for him.. right now I just feel I am not the best home for my Russian and want him to have a better home where you will get the love he deserves. He is really friendly and just needs a forever home with someone who can provide for him. Thanks!
Hello I would be greatful to adopt your little guy! I have a great set up in Los Angekes. CA I am very sorry about your dog. Seeing your pets being sick is heartbreaking. I hope he gets better soon!

HatchlingSearcher

Hawaii
Has he been adopted yet? Could you ship? I'm looking to get a russian baby tortoise and I'd love to get this little guy

anamol127

Lebanon, NJ
hello, I would be glad to adopt your tortoise! I am just wondering if you still have it.

TortoiseRacket

New York
This reptile shop- Parrots of the World in Rockville Centre, NY, will be more than happy to rehome him if you need to find a place for him ASAP.