Status
Not open for further replies.

TestudoGeek

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Lisbon, Portugal
Hello everyone,

Since yesterday, my Hermann's has been producing slightly different stools. Thy're a little on the loose side. No worms or weird colours, they just seem.... well, loose. Enough that I noticed.

He's been eating well, and I haven't fed him any thing different. He's diet has consisted of:

Collard greens, Hawkbit leaves & flowers, Turnip greens, Watercress & Dandellion leaves (today he's also had plantain & trefoil, but that was already after I noticed the looseness)

Is this common or should I be worried?

Thanks

PS - I've put together a new setup. Will post pics later.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
I wouldn't worry too much. Stools can be soft from time to time especially when feeding a vaiety of things, stay away from thr fruit though. Hermann's do not need it. Give it warm bath and closely examin what it expells.

TestudoGeek

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Lisbon, Portugal
HermanniChris said:
I wouldn't worry too much. Stools can be soft from time to time especially when feeding a vaiety of things, stay away from thr fruit though. Hermann's do not need it. Give it warm bath and closely examin what it expells.

Thanks Chris. I don't whant to sound histerical with all the questions, but they do seem to come up every once in while ;-)

Oh and he's had no fruit whatsoever. I think I gave him a bit of fig back in October, but that was that.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Everyone gets a little crazy over their tortoises from time to time....I do it myself as well.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.