Lost female Sulcata - Westville NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelle1101

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Westville, NJ
On September 7, 2012 my female Sulcata tortoise squeezed (haha) out of my fenced in yard and is now missing. My home is located in Westville NJ. I'd say she is about 9 inches by maybe 8 inches... hard to say as I haven't measured her in sometime. She is not smooth shelled. Very nubby, with a little damage to the edge of her shell near her head (either side of her head). We just moved and I am not even sure where my camera is to upload a picture, I will see if I can find it later today. I posted about this back when I discovered she was gone on SJ Craig's List in "Lost & Found" as well as Community "Pet". Someone was nice enough to contact me through my ad to tell me about this site and about someone who had found a tort in my general area. If anyone in or near Westville Grove has seen her or has her please contact me. Her family misses her very much and we are worried sick - the nights have been so chilly, I know she is hating being out in it!

Chelle1101

5 Year Member
Westville, NJ
Ms Peabody has been found! Thanks to this awesome site & kind hearted people she home safe!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well, I'm sorry Michelle, but that's just not permitted. Give! We must have details!!! When, where, who? Was it the tortoise that was "found" here on the forum?

Chelle1101

5 Year Member
Westville, NJ
Yes!! I picked her up right after work. One of my kind hearted neighbors found her and was feeding her very very well! Thanks to THIS site and Craig's list my 2 1/2 week search is finally over! The cold nights were making me so nervous since she is kept in doors but lucky she found wonderful people who took all her needs into consideration & took amazing care of her! She was very very lucky to have found them! Thanks everyone!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I love happy endings. Hope you have a long talk with her about ditching curfew:p:D so glad she's home.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Please don't lose her again. We all get sick with worry when a tort gets lost. Members of this forum connect in ways I've never experienced elsewhere; so, please make sure she doesn't escape again. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.