Lost my dad sat am...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NJ
I am sorry to hear about your dad. Sending my thoughts and prayers...

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I'm so sorry for your loss. Five years ago my dad passed away unexpectedly. I completely understand how it feels so surreal at first...like a bad dream that you can't wake up from.
*huge hugs* We're all thinking of you. Please let us know if there's anything we can do.

Madortoise

5 Year Member
Laura,
I am very sorry for your loss. My husband and I have both lost our fathers. We can never get over their demise if we just focused on that. They remain as our heroes. I personally felt our relationship (me w/my father) changed after he passed and felt closer to him for a number of reasons. It's weird to reach the age that he once was...and I find myself constantly comparing myself to the prolific man that he was. May you be blessed and comforted with all the good memories you have had with him. Here's to the daddy's girl club!

tobibaby

5 Year Member
SoCal
hello,

I have been looking at this post for days but i didnt have the heart to open til today.. my father passed away in 2002 from ALS. It was the hardest 5 yrs of our lives, we watched the strongest man, the provider, and MY HERO just perish away.. He was the best daddy in the world and til today there hasn't been one day actually an hour that goes by that I dont think about him. I just want you to know that somehow it does get easier but the hurt and missing him will never go away. you have two angels one on each shoulder guiding you.. so just smile everytime you think about them. I know its not easy and at least he left w/ his family around him, may he rest in peace.
Dads are awesome at least mine was one the best in the whole world and I know I will see him again.

Nat

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
What a beautiful tribute to your Dad Laura. It made me cry. You were lucky to have such a person in your life.

jensgotfaith

5 Year Member
Rocklin, CA
Laura- I'm sorry for your loss. It's never an easy thing to handle even when you know it's imminent. My uncle passed away from Multiple Myeloma. My father-in-law was very, very sick with complications from diabetes. He passed just before I got pregnant with our first child. It was incredibly hard but we drew comfort from knowing that he was no longer in any pain. I'm praying for you. I know that words are just words but you've got a lot of support here. Remember all the good times and hold on to those you love.

Sweetness_bug

5 Year Member
MICHIGAN
I am so sorry for your loss...My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. i know what your going through i lost my grandma (who was my best friend to cancer)

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
I'm sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers and meditations.

teri

Status
Not open for further replies.