Lost or stolen African Leopard Tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I had a wonderful African Leopard Tortoise that was taken out of my yard shortly after the 2004 hurricanes.Some of my fence was blown down and I used temporary fencing that you can see thru and my tortoise was taken. She is a fairly big girl and had one of her legs broken before I got her but she gets around real good. She was a real family pet, banged on the sliders to come in or go out and loved my grandsons and followed them around. She got along with all my other pets, cats and dogs. Tinkerbell was never in a cage in her life and I am horrified by what may have become of her. I would love to have her back where she belongs. I had her for at least 10 or more years.
Any help would be greatly appreciate. I only found this website yesterday and wish I had sooner cause I would probably had a much better chance of finding her soon after her disapperance

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
General location information would be helpful, although she of course could be anywhere now.

Good luck though.

Rees2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Santa Cruz California
Aww that sad.I hope you find him.
but you proably couldn't have found the site any quicker is only been open for a few months.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:( It's a shame, having gone thru one disaster only to end up having more follow. I wish you luck, but with so much time passing chances are very slim. Never give up however. Life is full of unexpected twists and turns.

Emberkat

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Due to the leg being an identifier, have you posted or iquired with trutle homes? There is also a place to post on kingsnake.com.
Sorry to hear and best in your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.