Lost sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonardo the tmnt

5 Year Member
Hi i lost 2 small sulcatas 2 weeks ago but found one then yesterday I checked to see if he was there and he wasn't. I live in Houston tx

theguy67

10 Year Member!
where exactly did they escape? Were they in an outdoor pen, or did they escape a supervised outside visit? Also, how big are they?

I would tell people in your area, perhaps offer a reward.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yes, put up flyers or at least inform neighbors. Don't give up looking. Look first thing in the morning, when the sun is up. He'll be wanting to warm himself up after the night. Be sure to get on their level and look under every bush, rock, nook and cranny. Good luck, glad you found one.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Also, if you have a normal place you would offer food...then I would also put out one of their fav offerings...

lkwagner

5 Year Member
I lost my 3 year old sully yesterday. Escaped from an outdoor pen... Finally found it in the woods and the only reason I found it was because I heard her. Get down to its level and feel everything. Under bushes, anything it could be hiding under. Maybe place a heat light with some food in your yard at night and see if it will come to eat. They usually try to find sun early morning

Status
Not open for further replies.