Lots of pictures of turtles/tortoises from my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

tandrreptiles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Picture of my female radiated tortoise, she is one of my favorites.
tortoise 006.JPG
Believe it or not this guy right here was a rescue I took in. My partner is the reptile trade with me saw this guy in a soaked cardboard box in his neighbors yard. He looked like he wasnt even being fed, so my buddy went up to him and said ill give you 50.00$ for that turtle and he just handed it right over.
turtles 005.JPG
Picture of one of my breeding female Florida Chicken Turtles.
turtle basking 001.JPG

Picture of one of my breeding female redbelly she has really great color, little camera shy as well. She has produced some nice hatchlings.
redbelly 011.JPG
redbelly 010.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Beautiful radiated tortoise. What luck! Wish I had one. The second picture is actually a Florida box turtle (Terrapene carolina bauri). There is such a thing as a "chicken turtle," but it is a water turtle.

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne

tandrreptiles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Beautiful radiated tortoise. What luck! Wish I had one. The second picture is actually a Florida box turtle (Terrapene carolina bauri). There is such a thing as a "chicken turtle," but it is a water turtle.

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne

Thanks but I think you may have looked at the pictures wrong, the picture below the florida box turtle is the florida chicken turtle. I know my tortoises/turtles I have over 90 lol. Sorry the way i typed it is a little confusing.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Sorry 'bout that. Looked like the "chicken turtle" writing was with the box turtle picture. By any chance are you the Ryan who lives in Bakersfield?

Yvonne

tandrreptiles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
No I live in West Palm Beach, FL. Name seems to ring a bell.
emysemys said:
Sorry 'bout that. Looked like the "chicken turtle" writing was with the box turtle picture. By any chance are you the Ryan who lives in Bakersfield?

Yvonne

Status
Not open for further replies.