Lots of recent pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
First, it was in the mid 60's today here in central Indiana. 2 weeks ago we had a foot of snow. So, I let my boys graze for a bit in the sun today. I'll start with Carl...

carlinrocks_zpsd0ce3ae7.jpg

carlwithleaf_zps4885b2ea.jpg

carlleaf2_zps9f521bfa.jpg

Oscar was dedicated to eating the whole time, except to pose for pictures.

oscarfaceinground_zpsf72a56f7.jpg

oscartongueone_zps290e6f25.jpg

oscarlooks_zpsdfdb7140.jpg

oscartongue2_zps8f61ae04.jpg

Next, the only time I've given them a bell pepper as a snack. Oscar got some seeds on his face...

oscarpepperseeds_zps04d724e9.jpg

Carl trying to bite in...

carlpepper_zps59aa221a.jpg

And, my pancakes...

First, the both of them on the rocks.

pancakesonrocks2_zpsebc9f5db.jpg

pancakesonrocks_zpse5be731b.jpg

The male in his section. He's taking a nap here...

closermalecake_zps331f6da8.jpg

malecake_zpsd7fa6b60.jpg

And, the female out today. She wanted some light...

femaleout_zps0d0b9464.jpg

femaleout2_zpse8b1ea1d.jpg

closefemale_zps468b7530.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Good stuff Dustin. It's good to seem them outside. Love the cakes too.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, it was like a show. i was just about to say loves those eyes, and then i got to the cakes. well done. thanks.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Nice looking tortoises!
Lucky them to get outside or a bit.

Mjdeisher

5 Year Member
Oh how awesome! It's good to see another hoosier on here. you in the Indy area? I wanted to take my 6 month old out so bad but he's still to small if it's under 70 out. To bad the cold is rolling back in tomorrow...

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Indiana
Mjdeisher said:
Oh how awesome! It's good to see another hoosier on here. you in the Indy area? I wanted to take my 6 month old out so bad but he's still to small if it's under 70 out. To bad the cold is rolling back in tomorrow...

In Brazil, close to Terre Haute. It's a little less than an hour from Indy, so I'm around there quite a bit. And yes, mid 60's today, snow tomorrow. :(

Mjdeisher

5 Year Member
I'm originally from clinton! Just north of TH. small world! Do you breed your pancakes? I'm debating on my next species... I'm down to pancakes, Indian star, or this sad looking yellow foot that's in a petshop up here in Lafayette... I know it only fuels the shops business, but this guy stole my heart and he's been in that store for years...

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Indiana
Mjdeisher said:
I'm originally from clinton! Just north of TH. small world! Do you breed your pancakes? I'm debating on my next species... I'm down to pancakes, Indian star, or this sad looking yellow foot that's in a petshop up here in Lafayette... I know it only fuels the shops business, but this guy stole my heart and he's been in that store for years...

I want my pancakes to breed, yes! I've only had them for about a month now. They are very neat. They aren't nearly as active and outgoing as the Sullies, but they are very, very, intriguing to watch.

That's crazy, the community band I'm in plays in the Little Italy Festival every year. And, as a child, a trip to Mr. Gatti's pizza was always an exciting trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.