Love Tortoise Supply!!!

Jami

Hi
Some of you know about my Hermann's hatchling named HermIt and the illness he had, and his ultimate death. Well, Tyler & Sarah from Tortoise Supply (where I got HermIt) are working with me to send me another Hermann's hatchling for free - because this was such an unusual situation with HermIt. He became very ill while still so young. But my vet thinks, I think, and Tyler & Sarah think this was just a flukey thing. Tortoise Supply has excellent tortoises so the issues with my first Hatchling were completely unexpected.

Tyler always answered questions I had about HermIt and his care, and they have been great through the whole process. They contacted me when they heard about HermIt's death and know all we did to try to save him. So they're sending me out a new baby - free- and I am so excited and thankful for their generosity! Top notch customer service - and tort care! And phenomenal tortoise supplies at great prices.

Thanks Tyler & Sarah of Tortoise Supply!!!!

Jami

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Very good to hear they are taking care of you, alot of people on this forum have bought torts and other supplies from them. I have dealt with them in the past and have never heard a bad thing about them. Good folks over there

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Ok, direct vendor reviews please, there is a general chat thread about this.