Lovely Lady from Allegara

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
So FL
I happened to be driving near Allegra's house and we had casually discussed me taking home one of her girls. It's one I've really been drawn to since she happened to be lucky enough to land at Allegra and Mark's home. So I was lucky enough to adopt this beauty. She's quite large and will stay by herself until my others catch up down the road. Not everyone will appreciate her looks but I'm thrilled to have her.

IMG_9689.PNG IMG_9686.PNG

IMG_9688.PNG

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
I have props for Martha, that's one tough tortoise and I think she's a looker in her own respects. Cool you get to be part of her story, congratulations!

Bryan

10 Year Member!
She started her life in an outhouse and now she's found her way all the way up to the penthouse!

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
Martha actually looks significantly better than she did when first found wandering the streets. Living outside under Allegra's care has helped her shell to normalize at least a little.
Charlie is a very thoughtful keeper himself and I suspect she will continue to improve under his watchful eye.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
I think Martha is a special tort, and she's living the high Life now. I'll bet she has character.
I can't help thinking how her Carapace became so deformed, does anyone have any thoughts on this?