M.e.p. for sale. Ask question in 'live naked people' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Posted here on TFO a few days ahead of everywhere else including my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/KapidoloFarms/

Juvenile Manouria emys phayrei for sale. Hatched in October 2016 they are all robust well started and doing great. All are longer than 4 inches.

Three will be available to life TTPG members at $165 each to your location. One per interest, let's spread the genes. If you had been considering a life membership, this could be your time to do that. Russ Gurley to confirm.

All other sales will be $465 each to your location. All relocation will be in-person or via FedEx priority overnight services. Live arrival guaranteed.

The dam is ‘Medea’ studbook number 386 and sire ‘Darth’ studbook number 384.

All of these juveniles have been PIT tagged to maintain a connection to their lineage. No "who's your daddy?" going on here. Both Medea and Darth are Wild Caught founders. These juveniles are unrepresented in any collection in the USA outside of Kapidolo Farms.

Medea has no siblings or offspring in the USA to be confused with, there is a holdback at Kapidolo Farms from a few years ago which, if ever sold, will also have a recorded PIT tag. What she did in the wild before she was sold here in the USA is none of my business (LOL). Darth has sired before with a captive bred female hatched at the Honolulu Zoo in 1984, ‘Phae’ studbook number 147.

The juveniles have been growing on a wide range of greens and pellets made from a variety of grasses. They have had supplements of cuttle bone and Vionate. Some vegetables have been included as well.

You will receive the 'package included' PIT tag bar-code and digits. Right now all the PIT tag numbers are listed on tortoiseforumn.com and can be found there with an easy google search including just the string of digits. As they are sold I'll place that particular tortoises' PIT tag number into a free PIT tag registry on-line. I will never share sales data or your identity. However if you contemplate a purchase of some otherwise random animal you will be able to quickly see if it originated from Kapidolo Farms in 2016 or later. Unfortunately I did not PIT tag individuals bred and sold earlier.

I saw them breed, I incubated the eggs, and I PIT tagged them. These will never be random, there lineage is precise..

PIT tagging is an effective and safe way to maintain the lineage and owner transfer history of any tortoise.

Mep for sale 3-6-17.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.