M/F Cherry Heads for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollygirl

5 Year Member
M/F cherry head couple for sale. Must keep together very social and great example of the species. This "couple" does not like to be apart and pratice clutch making all the time. Great as a family pet very friendly or great as future breeders. They cherp, click and beep to oneanother when apart. Now about 4 & 3 yrs old I raised from golf balls but from local breeder, tortise doctor in Palmetto Florida who also deals with the National Breeders Expo in Daytona. My life is taking me in a different direction and no longer have time like once did. Asking $700.00 for both with enclosure, heat lamp and pellets. They mostly eat pellets (soaked) romain and occasioal slice of fresh pumpkin or tomato. I live in Bradenton Florida. I do not feel comfortable about mailing so drop off or pickup is best. I have many more photos to email you but have trouble downloading to this site something about photo too big. Thanks

Attachments

• 009 - Copy.JPG
    009 - Copy.JPG
    321.3 KB · Views: 159

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
They look just like Dale, but I think that's a little expensive for the both of them sorry. :(

Pollygirl

5 Year Member
Candy said:
They look just like Dale, but I think that's a little expensive for the both of them sorry. :(

thanks.. havnt done this before I will reseach and adjust the price $700 yeah..lol..

Pollygirl said:
M/F cherry head couple for sale. Must keep together very social and great example of the species. This "couple" does not like to be apart and pratice clutch making all the time. Great as a family pet very friendly or great as future breeders. They cherp, click and beep to oneanother when apart. Now about 4 & 3 yrs old I raised from golf balls but from local breeder, tortise doctor in Palmetto Florida who also deals with the National Breeders Expo in Daytona. My life is taking me in a different direction and no longer have time like once did. Asking $450.00 for both with enclosure, heat lamp and pellets. They mostly eat pellets (soaked) romain and occasioal slice of fresh pumpkin or tomato. I live in Bradenton Florida. I do not feel comfortable about mailing so drop off or pickup is best. I have many more photos to email you but have trouble downloading to this site something about photo too big. Thanks

READERS PLEASE NOTE SALE $ CHANGE $450.00 for all. Negoatiable. M/F Cherry Head posting..

reefpimp

5 Year Member
Are these still for sale?
I'm am interested in just the torts shipped.
If possible let me know and we can make it happen.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.