Mac Laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Brooklyn, New York
Apple MacBook Pro MD104LL/A 15.4-Inch Laptop (NEWEST VERSION)

Hi, I am still trying to decide what to do about buying a new laptop. What do you think about this laptop?

Thanks, C

blafiriravt

5 Year Member
Vermont
I love Apple's goodies. I run the 17 inch pro, and my wife uses an iMac for her photography. It does depend what for. Most everyone would say macs are better at media stuff (games, photos, music and videos, etc), and pc's are better at work related stuff. I tend to disagree, and use it very effectively at everything ;) I say it's a nice piece of machinery.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
I think Macs are better than PC's. I've had my mac for 3 years and its the same as it was when I first got it. I cant say that for the countless amount of PC's I've ever had.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
My desktop is over seven years old and still running just fine. I've been told that seven years puts it in the "geriatric" category. I too prefer the Macs and find them to be of high quality.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
I had always used a pc in the work place and such, then my sons school did a pilot program and issued out MacBooks to the students (of course the parents were the lucky winners of the cost, but still alright as it is beneficial for my son)...and I use his laptop ALOT and the other day I was in the electronics shop and stopped and peeked at this and that on the pc's and then gravitated to the Macs....as I stood there playing with the Macs I came to the realization that I am absolutely a MacSnob.....:D Love them.

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Nebraska
Macs= Multimedia PC= Whatever you want if you build it. I have a IMac that i use for almost everything, and a mac book air when i am on the go, but i bought a custom built pc off of CyberPower PC, and it has nice looks, but i use it strictly for gaming. I also prefer macs due to the fact that it is very hard to get malware and viruses, the only drawback i have ever had with a mac is that now, the sauder their RAM and Graphics Card to the motherboard so you can't change it out or upgrade it without the right tools, or knowing what your doing. All in all, Macs are amazing for the price they are at, and there is so much you can do with them too :D great buys.

Status
Not open for further replies.