Madagascar Conservation Weekend at the Trevor Zoo, Millbrook, NY

Sterant

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Albany, NY
For all of you that call upstate New York home, this weekend is a very special event at a very special place. The Trevor Zoo in Millbrook, NY is hosting a Madagascar conservation weekend in support of World Lemur Day. Half of all admission and gift shop revenue will be donated to programs supporting the conservation of wild habitats in Madagascar. I will be giving talks on Madagascar conservation topics and of course, the Tortoises of Madagascar. Each day I will have a few radiated tortoises so if you can make the trip, please do.

In support of the TSA's Madagascar projects, we will also be signing up new TSA members.

The Trevor Zoo is an AZA accredited Zoo, and my private tortoise facility is an Affiliated Offsite Facility of the Zoo.

http://www.millbrook.org/page/school-life/trevor-zoo

Stop in and say hello! Be sure to let me know your from the TFO!

Dan - Field Associate in Herpetology - Trevor Zoo

zovick

10 Year Member!
For all of you that call upstate New York home, this weekend is a very special event at a very special place. The Trevor Zoo in Millbrook, NY is hosting a Madagascar conservation weekend in support of World Lemur Day. Half of all admission and gift shop revenue will be donated to programs supporting the conservation of wild habitats in Madagascar. I will be giving talks on Madagascar conservation topics and of course, the Tortoises of Madagascar. Each day I will have a few radiated tortoises so if you can make the trip, please do.

In support of the TSA's Madagascar projects, we will also be signing up new TSA members.

The Trevor Zoo is an AZA accredited Zoo, and my private tortoise facility is an Affiliated Offsite Facility of the Zoo.

http://www.millbrook.org/page/school-life/trevor-zoo

Stop in and say hello! Be sure to let me know your from the TFO!

Dan - Field Associate in Herpetology - Trevor Zoo

This sounds like a great event, Dan. Wish I still lived up there so I could attend. I hope all goes smoothly and lots of people turn out to both learn about and donate to the Madagascar conservation efforts..

Sterant

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Albany, NY
Thanks Bill. Should be a great weekend. (I also wish you still lived up here!)