Made the Dean's list got one of my dream turtle

Location (City and/or State)
Texas

Hey guys, so COVID19 has taken a toll on me with not being able to socialize to my classmates on a daily basis and just interacting with people as all my classes went remote. I took some time to reflect on myself, but I ended up working hard and not having it put me down. Anyways, I made the Dean's list which means a GPA of 3.5 or higher out of 4.0 for the semester, because of this, I decided to treat myself and get one of my dream turtles that I've always wanted. Anyways, here is the video of the unboxing of the turtle. If you guys can please subscribe, share it, and like it it would mean the world to me. Also comment down below some name ideas for it! Thank you so much. As always hope everyone is doing good.

MissTurtleGurl

Houston
Congratulations on making Dean’s List and getting a new friend for life. Coincidentally, I am finally getting a tortoise myself because I made the Dean’s list too this semester.

I usually name pets after fruit because fruits symbolizes longevity. Maybe something like Lemon or Yuzu to go with the color?

Texas
Congratulations on making Dean’s List and getting a new friend for life. Coincidentally, I am finally getting a tortoise myself because I made the Dean’s list too this semester.

I usually name pets after fruit because fruits symbolizes longevity. Maybe something like Lemon or Yuzu to go with the color?
Dean's list buddies!! haha congrats to you as well, and awesome tortoises are freaking cool! Yuzu is a good suggestion! What kind of tortoise did you get?