marcy4hope

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
Jacqui said:
marcy4hope said:
we got another inch last night that was NOT in the forecast. :(

Don't you hate that when it happens.

yep, and we got even more after that. but, the sun is finally out today and and it's supposed to be 40 tomorrow, so i hope some of this will melt. :)

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I am hoping it will melt too. We had 18 inches of snow in the woods for my event on Saturday. It was a mess.. a wonderful mess for my event. I got a great work out running around in snow that deep and trying to climb hills that were iced over. :D
Next year I want... more snow and less cold. If we could have 22 inches of snow but 35 degrees and sunny that'd be perfect. :p

Spn785

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
Here is what I don't get. This week we are suppossed to have more snow flurries up until wednesday, then thursday it is suppossed to be 50+ degrees and then Friday and saturday it is supposed to hit 60! This weather is driving me crazier than I already am! :p I just wish it would stay cold or stay warm.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Spn785 said:
Here is what I don't get. This week we are suppossed to have more snow flurries up until wednesday, then thursday it is suppossed to be 50+ degrees and then Friday and saturday it is supposed to hit 60! This weather is driving me crazier than I already am! :p I just wish it would stay cold or stay warm.

We are kind of in the same boat except we are headed towards high 40s. I will take 45 and sunny about now. :D

marcy4hope

10 Year Member!
Missouri
Spn785 said:

i agree. in my work, this weather is very hard on the livestock. farmers are dealing with a lot of cows having trouble calving and then very chilled calves that can't make it once they arrive. it's been much worse than last year's calving season. the cold isn't bad, it's the up and down temps.

Spn785

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
I hear ya Marcy. I work at a hospital and EVERYONE is getting sick because of it. There are a record number of cases of Respiratory Infections. :(

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hopefully soon the weather will settle into more stable patterns.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
So the system that's dumping all the snow on you folks, started out here in Oregon as rain. We needed the the rain but it didn't yield us much. At least it's a fast mover and not camping out spinning and dumping, right?

marcy4hope

10 Year Member!
Missouri
Wow! It's snowing again. Not sure how much we got, but I think close to a foot. Thought winter was finally over, but I guess not. Hard to believe it will be Easter in one week and there's snow on the ground.

Spn785

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
We got about 8 inches I think, but it should be gone by Easter. By thursday it should be up into the 60s. What weird weather. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.