Making changes to enclosure - any advice on lighting positions?

peanut20

Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
I posted some questions about lighting and based on it we made some changes to our enclosure. I was hoping to get your thoughts on the lighting positions.

We are using two combos, but there are only 1 ceramic heat emitter bulbs in each (one 100W and one 150W). We have this set up with this temperature controller at 85F during the day and 78F at night. (The probe is located where the the thermometer is in this picture)
We are using the Zoomed Reptisun T5 HO hood with one 5.0 UVB 12 inch lamp.
We moisten the substrate regularly and the humidity generally ranges from 80 to 85.
We have covered the top with two 30" by 13" screens. The one with the lights are lined with 2 layers of tin foil. The other one is lined with a thick plastic to keep the moisture and heat in.

The enclosure is 27" wide x 21" deep x 12" high and the substrate is mostly coco fiber with orchid (fir) bark.

Our original enclosure was under a desk which was was tented off with shower liner like plastic sheets.
This box is a bit lower than what we had initially so I'm not sure if the lights are high enough.
We are considering changing the enclosure completely so we thought it would be good to get your suggestions before making any purchases.

Any insights, comments, wisdom would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

outside.jpegtop2.jpegewr3234.jpeg