Male and Female 3yr old Greek Tortoise Free to Good Home

themississippiman

Location (City and/or State)
Columbus, MS
I have two greek tortoise that are about 3 years old that I have raised from hatchlings. I am looking for a new home for them. They are both very healthy, no issues. They have a diet of orginic weeds, plantains, greens, flowers, and occasionally broccoli. I also have a beutiful enclosure that I would be willing to donate that is perfect for hatchlings. You can take a look at it on Ebay. (eBay item number: 272826690097) Free to a loving, dedicated, home. They are picky eaters and require hand picked, ORGANIC, food and a lot of care, baths once per week, calcium daily, vitamins on Sunday. My email is [email protected] or text me at 662-251-2327. Experienced owners only please.

Melis

Maryland
Be cautious of people looking for free torts that they can resell. Especially new members on the forum. Pictures may help as well. Good luck with finding someone!

themississippiman

Columbus, MS
I have two greek tortoise that are about 3 years old that I have raised from hatchlings. I am looking for a new home for them. They are both very healthy, no issues. They have a diet of orginic weeds, plantains, greens, flowers, and occasionally broccoli. I also have a beutiful enclosure that I would be willing to donate that is perfect for hatchlings. You can take a look at it on Ebay. (eBay item number: 272826690097) Free to a loving, dedicated, home. They are picky eaters and require hand picked, ORGANIC, food and a lot of care, baths once per week, calcium daily, vitamins on Sunday. My email is [email protected] or text me at 662-251-2327. Experienced owners only please.
Nevermind. I am keeping my torts. Can't do it.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Nevermind on the adoption. I can't follow through with that. Can't stomach the thought of letting them go. Sorry

Alright, just be sure to keep them separated if they aren’t already. Tortoises should never be kept in pairs, especially if there’s a male. Even when breeding, they should only be put together for short periods of time.