Male and female sulcatas in need of warmer climate/home

Arsenal14

Location (City and/or State)
Chicago
Chicago raised torts acquired from a friend who stopped caring for them. The male is around 60 lbs and has had his shell repaired prior to my acquisition (top center chutes to note). The female is 30lbs and has slight pyramiding, she has a scar on top of her head from an early encounter with a fence from years ago. regardless they both appear to be in good health. I have had them at the vet on a seasonal basis for check ups and stool parasite screenings (none). I have had them 2 years now worry free but I'm afraid these short summers along with the males aggression toward the female will only lessen the quality of their lives further and exhaust our limited resources. I would like to split them up amongst new owners in a southern region with a climate suited for a Sulcata.

starjess81

5 Year Member
KY
I would love to adopt the male!!! Can you send me pictures? We live in Western, KY and the climate is nice for torts and we have a huge fenced in back yard. I currently have a 15 pound female. If you get in a bind and cannot split then I would be willing to adopt both as well. Maybe we could meet half way?

Clamhandsmcgee

5 Year Member
Tennessee
I would love to adopt the female, and I'm not to far from starjess81. Let me know. Thanks.

argus333

5 Year Member
id be interested in female? in nj now but going back to fla. in sept. 2 acres of land, all grass she could eat! would u ship? ill pay shipping.

fiveash

5 Year Member
I Live.in South Georgia. The climate is perfect. It's hot 80% of the year. No snow. I have four currently in a 200 x 25 with three mini houses and small pond.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Arsenal14. I know this is super last minute but a good friend of mine (TFO member) has a friend who is coming down from Chicago tomorrow to south Louisiana to visit family and give their cherry head to my friend. She spoke to them and they said they would be willing to transport the female down here.
I live in South Louisiana and have a happy healthy herd of sulcatas with plenty of land and green grass :) . I would love to give her a forever home if you still are looking for a good candidate. Feel free to go back through my post and see that I'm a true sulcata lover. Message me if this crazy last minute idea is doable. I don't mind speaking with you on the phone either.

poshpoodle

Georgia
Arsenal 14, I left you a message. I would love to have one or both. I prefer the female as I have males already but I have described my home for you in the message. Would love to talk if you are considering me. Thank you !~