1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Male Greek tortoise: Trade

Discussion in 'Bartering and Trades' started by Millerlite, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Millerlite

Millerlite Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Southern Calif.
    I have an extra male greek tortoise that is getting to that age where he is ready for some females. He is a great little tortoise and heavy as a brick. I just don't have room for a spare male. I am in no rush to move him as he has his own pen right now, but I know eventually he will have to move on to a group or someone that can give him his own turf. I would like to possibly trade him, looking for box turtle three toeds or eastern they need to be female as I have to many males already. Also would consider red foot tortoises, marginated females, female hermanns. Pretty open to things. If your interested please shoot me a PM. I am located in So. Ca and would like to do any trades in person, may consider shipping to long term members on the forum. PM or email Tortoisespot@ Gmail

Kyle
  2. Millerlite

Southern Calif.
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Here area a few of the guy. He has slight pyramiding from the previous owner but he has been growing well with me the last few years.

[​IMG]IMG_1155 by Kyle Miller, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMG_1153 by Kyle Miller, on Flickr
    orv likes this.
  3. Millerlite

Southern Calif.
    This guy is still looking for a home. I will get updated photos tomorrow, pretty sure he is a little bigger now.

Still interested in female eastern, 3toed box turtles. Uromastyx, chuckwalla...

Kyle